Thursday, December 4, 2008

Predictable responses

When people hear of a plan to build 7,000 new homes outside of the urban development boundary their reaction follows a predictable plan.

First they are horrified. Then they remember where they live and how corrupt this city is and they accept it. Then they tell me how they are leaving Miami anyways.

It's a fairly regular pattern. But we'd have a chance to defeat Parkland if we had more exposure.

I'd guess that today, December 4th, 2008, 3 out of 100 people know about the proposal. If we could increase recognition, we'd be able to win!

Last night I purchased www.notoparkland.org. I'm going to print out flyers and put them around town.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please let us know what we can do to help! I'm worried about my home value!